Durable & Stain Resistant
With care, your Geoshine™ designer concrete floor should retain its durable and stain resistant lustre for up to 15 years.
To care for your Geoshine™ designer concrete flooring:
- Vacuum regularly to remove the build up of abrasive dust, dirt, sand and debris.
- Clean with a damp (not wet) gentle mop fibre and warm water with acid and bleach free floor cleaner.
- Clean liquid spills immediately with a soft, damp cloth. Acidic fluid spills including juice, wine, coffee, soft drinks and vinegar may damage the floor if left for prolonged periods.
- Place mats at all exterior entries to minimise the amount of dirt, sand and debris that is tracked onto your Geoshine™ designer concrete floor. Tracked surface debris is may cause scratches and abrasion.
- Regularly clean Geoshine™ designer concrete flooring in kitchen areas that are exposed to acidic ingredients such as lemon, lime, orange, bicarbonate soda, vinegar, etc.
- Do not use harsh, acidic or abrasive cleaning agents. Scrubbing your Geoshine™ designer concrete floor with an abrasive agent will damage the Geoshine™ lustre and leave a visible mark.
- Do not use a wax cleaner or polish on your Geoshine™ designer concrete floor.
- Place protective felt pads under all furniture and plastic mats under rolling chair castors to Protect your Geoshine™ designer concrete floor.
Geocrete recommends that you polish, buff and reseal your Geoshine™ designer concrete floor after 10-15 years.